ALL STAR AQUA CAT LIVEABOARD - BAHAMAS
January 25 - February 1, 2025
Looking for a luxury dive adventure in the Bahamas? Aqua Cat is the answer! The Exuma Cays pristine dive sites are only accessible by liveaboard. Discover an abundance of fish, coral, macro-life, and sharks!
The Port of Call is Hurricane Hole Marina, located on Paradise Island in the Bahamas (airport Nassau.)
You will be able to do all types of diving including reef, night, drift, shark, wall, wreck, and a dive in the blue hole! DIN/Yoke are available and Nitrox and rental gear is available at an extra cost. Tanks are 80CF, with 63 and 100CF tanks available. Self-guided diving is permitted, but guides are available upon request. There are over 100 dive sites in the Exuma Cays, and (weather permitting) near Eleuthera.
- Up to 26 dives including night dives
- Luxury accommodations with large windows and private bathrooms
- Full board excluding dinner on Friday evening
- All beverages including juice, beer, wine and rum drinks
- Tanks, weights and weight belts included
- Port Fees of $360 included in the trip cost
- Ground transfers in Nassau - ask us to assist with prior arrangements
- Dinner Friday evening in Nassau, Bahamas - Capt. Joe knows the spots!
- Rental Gear
- Nitrox ($150) per week
- Crew Gratuity - recommended 15%
- Hiking trails to Boo Boo Hill
- Kayaking in the mangroves at Shroud Cay
- Explore 176 sq. mile Exuma Cays land and Sea National Park
- Participate in a flora and fauna tour at Warderick Wells. the HQ of the Exuma Cay Land and Sea Park
- Enjoy a bonfire on an uninhabited beach
- Explore Pirates' Lair, the hideout of privateers
- Meet the famous swimming pigs
- Feed Bahamian rock iguanas at Allen's Cay - a favorite of Captain Joe's when he worked in the Bahamas!!
- Take a SUP Adventure (stand up paddleboard)
- Relax on an Exuma Cays world famous beach
Information on accommodations the night before/after the trip are available by calling the shop! 727-273-0000
If you loved joining us on our previous trips, this one is close to home and so much fun. Capt. Joe worked in the Bahamas with the Royal Bank of Canada in the early 80's and loves the islands. This is a trip not to be missed!
$3225 total - $500 deposit required to save your spot! Payment plans and layaway available. First 6 to sign up get $300 off!
Cancel anytime travel insurance available through Allianz and www.lettstravelglobal.com, a subsidiary of Letts Dive!! Available at very competitive rates and takes only minutes if purchased within 14 days of initial trip deposit. Travel insurance may be purchased up to the day of your trip, but the cancel anytime provision and the existing conditions provision may not apply. Contact Capt. Joe for more information.